1.20.2013

How to enjoy Mondays

I woke up this morning feeling the worst kind of lazy and groggy. I guess i've created a sleep deficit over the weekend, as soon as Friday 7pm arrived. I went all out this weekend, schedule was so tight i was almost suffocating. I got pretty tired by the end of the day, i actually gave up dinner for sleep. 'So many things to do so little time', i gasped- in silence when the soldier expressed how he/i/we felt at that moment. Despite all the weariness, i had a great catch up with Lxn, bonding sess with the sisters and a great laugh at Jd's dress shoes moment. The way his face squeezed up into a ball when he forced himself into the weirdest shoes ever was priceless!

For we the 'Ordinary Joes' can't really enjoy the 'work' we do. Or can we? I actually jokingly told Jd to hurry get his ass outta the Army, so he can start up a company and hire me.

Funny how the guys are complaining about Army, the ladies are hating work life. We just can't stop complaining. Can we?